What is Healing?
The essence of Achyuta Ashram deals with the transfer of fresh rejuvenating Prana to the patient through a set of techniques, that does not require physical contact (touch) or the use of drugs and gadgets. Essentially, the healer works on the energy field of the patient. It is based on the principle that the body has the ability to heal itself.
Energy body or Aura :- Atma namaste healing care is applied to the ‘aura’ or the energy field that surrounds the physical body. The aura, called the bioplasmic body, extends to about 4-5 inches from the surface of the skin. Called ‘Pranamaya Kosha’ in Sanskrit, the aura is an invisible luminous energy field that interpenetrates the physical body. Prana is absorbed and distributed throughout the physical body only through the energy body. This Pranic energy can be projected from one person to another. The Chakras help to distribute this energy throughout the physical body.
Diseased Energy or Blockages:- The energy that makes a person sick is called diseased energy or negative energy. This energy initially shows up on the energy body or aura. Research shows that diseased energies appear first in the energy body before appearing as an ailment in the physical body. The use of Pranic energy on the diseased part of the body helps in the acceleration of the healing process. Significantly, it helps the body heal without medication. Atma Namaste healing care helps rectify the imbalances in the body & energy field and transmit Prana to the patient.
Other Benefits of Achyuta Ashram :-
- Heal oneself and others through Atma Namaste healing care.
- It helps cleanse the energy body to prevent the manifestation of diseases.
- In chronic conditions, it is used to initiate the healing process.
- It helps in building “energy shields” to protect oneself.
- Assists in cleansing homes, objects, workplaces and create positive energy.
- Atma Namaste healing care heals and creates positive relationships.
Kirlian photography:- Kirlian photography is a means of taking pictures of the non-material world without a camera. It provides a way of viewing the unseen patterns of energy and force fields that probably permeate all substances. It offers us a tool with which to view both art and science. The technique can serve as a medical diagnostic instrument, too. The Kirlian effect is useful for recording energy balances and harmonies in all forms of life.
- Kirlian Photography is a valuable tool that provides photographs, video, or computer images of energy flow. Graphically illustrate the effectiveness of health treatments before and after Kirlian photos.
- Monitor change over time
- Visually monitor meridian system activity
- Observe the energy flow (or lack of it) between people
- Show how specific thoughts and emotions affect the psycho-physical system
- Make the connection between mind, body, and energy obvious to your clients
- Observe the ability to consciously affect the bodies energy
- Observe the Kirlian aura of plants, animals, crystals, foods, and moreKirlin photography helps you find a change in before and after Atma Namaste Healing care We have also an improved version of Kirlian Photography called the GDV (Gas Discharge Visualization technique) that is highly effective in identifying the week areas even before the disease can manifest on the physical body making it easy to heal – “Preventive Healing”
Techniques involved in Achyuta Ashram
Scanning:- Atma namaste healing care scan the energy field of the patient to detect the disturbances in the energy body. Hands are used to initiate the process of healing. Located in the palm of the hands are energy centers called chakras. These chakras when activated become sensitive to feeling the energy of other beings. Thus it is possible to scan the energy field and locate blockages. These areas can be cleansed, energized and replenished with the fresh supply of Prana. Diseases manifest when there is depletion or congestion of Prana in the chakras.
Cleansing:- This is done by the hands. This involves removing the diseased energy from the aura of a being.
Energizing:- Infusing vitalized energy or Prana into the body through the chakras is called energizing. When the aura is energized by Prana, it helps in healing the ailments at the physical, mental and spiritual levels. Thus, Atma namaste healing care helps in healing oneself and others through the use of Prana.
Psychological diseases cured by Achyuta Ashram:- Anxiety, depression, tension, compulsive behavior patterns, phobias, trauma, grief, etc.
Benefits of Achyuta Ashram :-
- It improves memory and concentration
- It helps to improve appetite
- It enhances inter-personal relationships
- It removes discord in marital relations
- It helps to maintain family health, unity, peace and well-being
- It awakens spiritual nature in a being
Ways to Absorb Prana
1.The correct deep breathing technique helps in the copious flow of Prana through the entire aura and all the chakras. People who practice this form of breathing rhythmically absorb plenty of Prana. Correct breathing establishes an equilibrium between positive and negative currents in the body.
2.Visualization:- After taking a deep breath, it is possible to increase the amount of Prana by visualizing the vital force entering the body and penetrating every cell in the being. The positive energy attracts more positive energy. Through this, it is possible to build on the Prana.
3.Meditation:- Internal ‘chi’ power, life force or Prana can be developed through meditation. If this power is potent enough, the latent capacity to absorb and project the ‘chi’ energy to the patient also increases. Without spiritual energy, it is not possible to develop strong internal ‘chi’. So, it is highly recommended to practice meditation.
4. Fresh vegetables and fruits carry a lot of Pranic energy or life force.
5. Regular exercise helps draw in fresh Pranic energy.
6. Yoga, a proper lifestyle and positive thoughts also improve the aura of a person.
“YOUR HANDS CAN HEAL YOU offers an elegantly simple guide to using your own natural spiritual resources to enhance your flow of vibrant energy.”
Helping and Serving Through Spiritual Healing phenomenon that even the most skeptical are unable to deny is spiritual healing. In India, alternative healing methods have always complemented traditional medicine, so the Indian mind is already open to mysticism and the possibility of spiritual healing. Even in the West, although spiritual healing may not be so popular, healing powers are considered one of the definitive marks of a genuine saint. Authentic healing powers are among the convincing proofs of a highly evolved state of consciousness. One may fool the world with words, but healing powers are not given to many. They are the result of years (or lifetimes) of intense spiritual discipline and are won only by the grace of the Divine. An extraordinary healer, Atma namaste healing care… has cured a range of life-threatening and chronic diseases, including cancer, paralysis, infertility, asthma and Alzheimer’s, often with a single touch. It may be impossible to ever document completely the cases of the thousands who have been healed of chronic and fatal diseases by a blessing, a touch, a word or even a look from Atma namaste healing care… – sometimes when they are continents away. Apart from its physical benefits, healing also helps the receiver establish a powerful spiritual connection with the Divine that transcends the questions and confusions of the intellect. Many of the most deeply connected devotees today are those who have had a personal experience of healing. Atma Namaste healing care… has not only effected innumerable miracles of healing but has also initiated more than spiritual healers, who have established healing centers and render regular healing services around the world. Heal oneself and others through Atma Namaste healing. It helps cleanse the energy body to prevent the manifestation of diseases. In chronic conditions, it is used to initiate the healing process. It helps in building “energy shields” to protect oneself. Assists in cleansing homes, objects, workplaces and create positive energy. creates positive relationships.