What Is Prana?
Prana in Sanskrit means, “life-force”. This vital energy helps the body to maintain good health. Prana is known as ‘Pneuma’ in Greek, ‘Mana’ in Polynesian, ‘Ki’ in Japanese, ‘Chi’ in Chinese, ‘Rua’ in Hebrew. Prana is in abundance, all around us. This life-force energy is drawn from the sun, air, and ground to heal physical ailments and emotional imbalances.
Sources of Prana Sun: – The Prana absorbed from the sun is called solar Prana. This energy can be acquired by taking sunbaths and drinking water exposed to the sun.
Air: – The Prana absorbed from the air is called ozone Prana. This energy can be acquired through deep slow rhythmic breathing and through the chakras.
Earth: -The Prana from the Earth is called ground Prana. This energy is absorbed from the ground through the soles of the feet.
What is this life force? Simply put, it is ENERGY!
All matter in the universe is fundamentally made up of – ENERGY!!!
It just isn’t your physical body we are talking about here. Do you know that your thoughts and feelings are nothing but energy waves that can actually be measured using instruments? Even your relationships and the amount of money you earn are all fundamentally energy ‘patterns’. What is fascinating is that all human beings have the innate ability to feel and ‘modify’ energy.
Energy can be transformed
Science explains to us that energy can neither be created nor destroyed but can be transformed from one form to another. Think about what this could mean to you? If you can understand how to work with energy, it can help transform all the negative results in your life into positive results – sickness into well-being, lack of abundance, stress into the peace of mind and failing relationships into healthy, strong bonds.
So since Achyuta Ashram uses energy, there is a lot more to it than just the healing part. It not only makes you aware of the aura around the human body – the ‘chakras’ (energy centers) and their effects on our health but also teaches us how to feel or scan the aura and determine which parts of the chakras may be affected. By learning about energy, we become more conscious about its ubiquitous presence, be it in people, buildings or even objects.
The Essence of Prana
What is the fundamental difference between a living and a dead person? Both people have a body, a set of organs and billions of cells. What differentiates them is an ‘unseen’ force that gives one person the awareness and consciousness to experience living while causing the other person to experience a permanent black-out.
Call it Breath of Life or Vitality of the Soul, Prana is the life-sustaining force found within the body of every living thing. Without Prana, we cease to exist as “living beings”. B.srinivas explains: “Life Energy or Prana is all around us. It is pervasive; we are actually in an ocean of Life Energy”
Principles Behind Pranic Science
The fundamental principles of the Achyuta Ashram principle of Self- Recovery – The innate ability of every living being to heal itself principle of Life Force – Healing process can be accelerated by increasing the pranic life force of the individual
How does it work?
Achyuta Ashram corrects imbalances in the body’s energy field and transfers life force to the patient. This life force can also be characterized as universal energy; it is not the healer’s energy. Trained Healers access and transmit universal energy to the patient using specific frequencies and techniques for specific diseases and conditions
Achyuta Ashram is done without touching.
Achyuta Ashram is a three-step process that substantially accelerates the body’s innate ability to heal at all levels: physical, emotional, mental and spiritual.
- Checking – Scanning for energy abnormalities
- Cleansing – Removing energy abnormalities: used to remove dirty or diseased energy in the body and to eradicate blockages in the energy channels
- Replenishing and revitalizing with life force- Energizing: the transference of fresh ‘prana’ or life energy to the body and is applied once the cleansing process is completed. To give an example, when we cut our fingers or bruise our legs, our body automatically takes the necessary steps to prevent blood loss and repair the damaged tissues. Our bodies are constantly exposed to a variety of toxins, chemicals, and pollutants from the environments we live in but our ‘in-built’ defense system fights of all these germs and protects us. When we are healthy and happy, we feel all charged up and are full of energy. When we are sick or upset, we feel down or drained out. In other words, a healthy body has an abundance of prana while a sick or diseased body is low on prana. The healing process of an individual is accelerated by increasing the prana life force in them which is readily available from the sun, air, and earth.
Some Benefits of Achyuta Ashram
- In cases of fever, parents can bring down the temperature of their children in just a few hours
- Cough and colds can usually be alleviated in a day
- Major illnesses such as eye, liver, kidney, and heart problems can be partially or substantially relieved in a few sessions
- Improved health and increased stamina
- Inner peace and happiness
- Better memory and concentration
- Rapid spiritual growth
- Reduced stress
- Better interpersonal skills
- Greater self-esteem
- Attain the ability to attract good luck and become more prosperous