Terms and Conditions:
Achyuta Ashram…Terms and Conditions
IMPORTANT-READ CAREFULLY: These Terms of Download (“Agreement”) is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or an entity) and Achyuta Ashram for audio/video downloads/purchases from this site (“Products”).
YOU AGREE THAT BY YOUR DOWNLOADS/PURCHASES YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT, UNDERSTOOD IT, AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT CLICK ON THE “ACCEPT” BUTTON AND DO NOT PURCHASE FROM OR USE THE SITE.
1.PAYMENT & DOWNLOADS
Payments for downloads shall include any applicable taxes, in accordance with the billing terms and prices in effect at the time of the downloads. All payments are completely non-refundable.
Under no circumstances will Achyuta Ashram be liable in any way for any product that you download, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, quality of the content, availability of the content, the subject matter of the content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content provided for download.
2. PRODUCTS USE RESTRICTIONS
a) You agree that you shall only use the Products/Downloads in a manner that complies with all applicable laws in the jurisdictions in which you use the Products/Downloads, including, but not limited to, applicable restrictions concerning copyright and other intellectual property rights. Except as specifically authorized herein, you may not: (i) permit other individuals to use the Products/Downloads; (ii) modify, translate, distribute or create derivative works of Products/Downloads; (iii) copy or redistribute the Products/Downloads; (iv) rent, lease, transfer, or otherwise transfer rights to the Products/Downloads; (v) remove any proprietary notices or labels on the Products/Downloads; and (vi) add to, alter, delete from, or otherwise modify the Products/Downloads.
b) You may only use the Products/Downloads for your private, non-commercial use. You may not use the Products/Downloads in any way to provide, or as part of, any commercial service or application. All Products/Downloads, including but not limited to that is streamed, downloaded or copied are protected by India. copyright laws and related laws of other jurisdictions, and are for your own personal use only. You may not, under any circumstances, distribute Content to third parties, or broadcast or perform the Products/Downloads outside your normal circle of family and social acquaintances.
c) You may not attempt to, in conjunction with, any device, software program or service, circumvent technological measures employed to control access to, or the rights in, a Content file.
3.PERSONAL INFORMATION AND PRIVACY
To let you know what new products are available from time to time, Achyuta Ashram will send you e-mail updates. You agree that Atma Namaste healing care may send you such e-mail to the address you provide. If you do not want to receive this e-mail, you may unsubscribe as provided in each e-mail.
5 .DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY & LIMIT OF LIABILITY
The services and products are provided as is without warranty of any kind. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Achyuta Ashram further disclaims all warranties, including without limitation any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. The entire risk arising out of the use or performance of the services and products remains with you. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall Achyuta Ashram be liable for any consequential, incidental, indirect, special, punitive, or other damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or other pecuniary loss) arising out of this agreement or the use of or inability to use the products or services or the content, even if Achyuta Ashram has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Because some states/jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to you. Achyuta Ashram does not endorse, warrant or guarantee any product/content/service provided by or through Achyuta Ashram.
6. Achyuta Ashram policy
- This is a paid healing service. Through our service is on the best faith basis, for all online healing requests, advance donation for 1 week is Mandatory. The remaining donation can be paid per a weekly basis, for as long as healing is continued. However, if the healing is completed earlier, the remaining amount will be duly refunded
- The number and duration of healing vary from patient to patient and depends on various factors. Fees are charged on a sitting basis.
- You can ask for stopping the healing at any time. Any advance money paid will be duly refunded.
- The information you provide here is used for contact and healing purposes only. No private information you disclose will ever be transferred to any third party.
- You are required to send regular feedbacks either by calling or through emails or in person, at the periodicity suggested by the healer. and all so it’s all secrete
- I understand that Achyuta Ashram is a simple, gentle, hands-on energy technique that is used for stress reduction and relaxation. I understand that Achyuta Ashram practitioners do not diagnose conditions nor do they prescribe or perform medical treatment, prescribe substances, nor interfere with the treatment of a licensed medical professional. I understand that Achyuta Ashram does not take the place of medical care. It is recommended that I see a licensed physician or licensed health care professional for any physical or psychological ailment I may have. I understand that Achyuta Ashram can complement any medical or psychological care I may be receiving. I also understand that the body has the ability to heal itself and to do so, complete relaxation is often beneficial. I acknowledge that long term imbalances in the body sometimes require multiple sessions in order to facilitate the level of relaxation needed by the body to heal itself.
- this foundation any time change the policy and all so all rights are the reserve
- Please list the name of the person you would like us to send Achyuta Ashram to along with the illness or situation you are concerned about. You may also briefly list the details. Also, use this form to let us know about the results of your healing experience.
- If you or someone you know would like to receive a distant Achyuta Ashram treatment, please fill out the form the distant Healing online Achyuta Ashram to those in need every workday. We will be happy to add you to our list as soon as you submit the form.At the end of two weeks, we will take your name from the list, so if you or the person you have requested healing for still need healing after this time, you will need to resubmit your request.Also, we would be happy to learn about the results of your healing experience, so please use this same form to let us know of any improvements or other experiences you have. Thanks for allowing us to serve you.