For Cleansing, Balancing, Healing
Panchakarma (five actions) is a cleansing and rejuvenating program for the body, mind, and consciousness. It is known for its beneficial effects on overall health, wellness, and self-healing.
- Eliminate toxins and toxic conditions from your body and mind.
- Restore your constitutional balance improving health and wellness.
- Strengthen your immune system and become more resistant to illness.
- Reverse the negative effects of stress on your body and mind thereby slowing the aging process.
- Enhance your self-reliance, strength, energy, vitality and mental clarity.
- Bring about deep relaxation and a sense of well-being.
Our Natural State
According to Ayurveda, our natural state is one of health, happiness and an inner sense of well-being. Health is defined as the body being clear of toxins, the mind is at peace, emotions are calm and happy, wastes are efficiently eliminated and organs are functioning normally. In a busy, stressful and toxic world, our physical and mental systems accumulate toxins causing deterioration in bodily functioning. This eventually weakens our systems, which opens the door for chronic, degenerative, and non-specific diseases to develop. These can evolve into serious specific diseases, ultimately damaging an individual’s health and wellness.
Panchakarma can help by reversing these negative effects of daily living. It can restore your natural state of health and wellness by cleansing your body of toxins, bringing balance into your system and improving bodily function. It can also help you sustain this process by making positive changes in lifestyle.
The Panchakarma therapeutic process appears quite simple in its application. However, its effects are powerful and long-lasting. Panchakarma is a unique, natural, holistic, health-giving series of therapeutic treatments that cleanse the body’s deep tissues of toxins, open the subtle channels, bring life-enhancing energy thereby increasing vitality, inner peace, confidence, and well-being.
Our Panchakarma Program
Our five-day program, designed by AchyutaAshram your current health, wellness, and constitution. It is the starting point to pro-actively manage and improve your own health and wellness. Personal attention is given to each client’s specific needs.
OUR BASIC PANCHAKARMA PROGRAM INCLUDES:
- An orientation on Sunday evening before your program begins on Monday.
- A complete Ayurvedic assessment including a pulse evaluation.
- A customized herbal protocol.
- Daily Ayurvedic treatments of approximately two hours consisting of Abhyanga (a two-person synchronized oil massage), Swedana (individual herbalized sweat therapy), Shirodhara (pouring of warm oil to the forehead), Udhulana (herbalized dusting of the body).
- One chromo (color) therapy session.
- Special yoga classes that assist in eliminating toxins and doshas, and have a therapeutic and restorative effect on the system.
- Daily check-ins with your Panchakarma Consultant throughout the week to monitor your cleansing process
- A special therapeutic diet of kitchari and herbal teas provided daily. All of the food and tea served is 100% organic.
- Lifestyle and diet recommendations were specific to each individual.
- A supportive environment that provides space for true contemplation and self-healing.
- Recommendations for herbal rasayanas main founder for you to take after panchakarma.
- Post-panchakarma health and wellness program for a healthy diet, exercise and lifestyle practices.
*Some people spell panchakarma as two words: pancha meaning five and karma meaning action. Pancha karma means the same as panchakarma.